WSP forums banner

Home » NFL and other.... » Help Desk » Cant open forum
Cant open forum [message #6012] Tue, 24 August 2004 05:56 Go to next message
tutdog is currently offline  tutdog
Pro Bowler

At home i cant access the forum, it says it cant find the server. Ive tried deleting the cookies and and temp files but still no luck. Can anyone diagnose the problem from that?

You laugh because I'm different...........
I laugh cause I just farted!
Cant open forum [message #6013] Tue, 24 August 2004 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimple_boy is currently offline  dimple_boy
Hall of Fame

download a better browser :mrgreen:
dave has already brainwashed me into mozilla firefox..... its free and just like using IE

I would like to talk to yoooouuu.... about some of the things that yoooouuu do in your show!
Cant open forum [message #6015] Tue, 24 August 2004 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rick51 is currently offline  rick51
Pro Bowler
Theme King
Update your favourites or just re bookmark.

New site address is

https://forums.wspirates.com

send it to yourself in an email.

T.E.A.M
Teamwork makes the dream work.
Cant open forum [message #6016] Tue, 24 August 2004 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
done. sweet!! Thumbs Up
Cant open forum [message #6028] Wed, 25 August 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
dimple_boy

download a better browser :mrgreen:
dave has already brainwashed me into mozilla firefox..... its free and just like using IE

But its Da Bomb and you'll never use IE ever again Thumbs Up
Cant open forum [message #6029] Wed, 25 August 2004 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DaveQB is currently offline  DaveQB
Hall of Fame

Amen!!!!

In fact any browser is better then IE. God IE is shocking!

Internet Explorer:
[list]
Cant save the pages you have open when you exit the browser (or system crashes)
No popup blocker
No mouse gesture browsing (ie gotta hit the buttons up the top to refresh, go back, go forward rather the use the mouse)
Hasnt got a built in, customizable search box
No cookie manager
No download manager
Bookmarks cant be exported into an easy to use format (ie HTML)
Only a Windows version
Isn't W3C world web standard compliant.
And most its very open and susceptible to viruses, spyware and adware attacks.
[/list:u]

need i go on? Very Happy

New Vegan Australia site
My JeFit Profile

“Somewhere he is out there training while I am not. And when we meet, he will win.” - Tim Tebow
Videos from BYU clinic
Cant open forum [message #6036] Wed, 25 August 2004 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
Hey um Dave or Rick ,Im used to getting coloured helmets or pirates for updates in the forum now there not there all the same colour so i dont know which messages are new other than by date ,anything ive done?Or did you guys do something?
Cant open forum [message #6038] Wed, 25 August 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hall of Fame

No nothing here.

Thats happens to me sometimes if i have the forum open in one of my Tabs and open up Firefox for the day.

So........close your forum tabs before closing (and saving tabs) in Firefox. Smile

HTH

New Vegan Australia site
My JeFit Profile

“Somewhere he is out there training while I am not. And when we meet, he will win.” - Tim Tebow
Videos from BYU clinic
Cant open forum [message #6039] Wed, 25 August 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
Fiirst time it's ever happened to me
Did what you said fixed it up straight away Thanx! :thumbleft: Thumbs Up
Cant open forum [message #6057] Wed, 25 August 2004 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hall of Fame

glad to be of service Wink

New Vegan Australia site
My JeFit Profile

Videos from BYU clinic
Cant open forum [message #6068] Wed, 25 August 2004 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pro Bowler
Theme King
I have that drama too, read about 20 messages, get called away, come back, click the index link, and all my posts are marked read.

Bugger, so then I have to go off the dates of the posts. :banghead:

T.E.A.M
Cant open forum [message #6070] Thu, 26 August 2004 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimple_boy is currently offline  dimple_boy
Hall of Fame

yes thats happened to me too

but i no complain......

I would like to talk to yoooouuu.... about some of the things that yoooouuu do in your show!
Cant open forum [message #6073] Thu, 26 August 2004 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hall of Fame

rick51

I have that drama too, read about 20 messages, get called away, come back, click the index link, and all my posts are marked read.

Bugger, so then I have to go off the dates of the posts. :banghead:

Thats because your cookie has expired, a little different that what Graeme and i are talking bout. It was set for 15mins but i upped it to 30mins i think. Its in the AP Config.

New Vegan Australia site
My JeFit Profile

Videos from BYU clinic
Cant open forum [message #6086] Thu, 26 August 2004 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pro Bowler
Theme King
Yeah saw that, was gonna change, but "FEAR OF THE FORUM NAZI" held me back. Razz

It wasn't a hassle, but a gripe that I couldn't sit here and read all the posts in one go.

T.E.A.M
Cant open forum [message #6185] Tue, 31 August 2004 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Anonymous Coward
HELP my user name is locked out for some reason :dontknow:
Previous Topic: HOWTO: Emailing large attachments.
Next Topic: more clearance
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jun 25 10:33:06 GMT 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00771 seconds