WSP forums banner

Home » NFL and other.... » Help Desk » contact details
contact details [message #14663] Tue, 08 July 2008 22:18 Go to next message
Anonymous Coward
I'm sorry about posting in this part as this isnt exactly a technical problem with the site.

I am trying to email someone in regards to my husband playing this season. When I click on the "email us" link I come up with an error message.

Does anybody have the actual email address so I can email directly from my hotmail account? I think there might be an issue with my outlook account.

If not- is there a phone number I can call?

Thanks for your time, hope to hear back from someone soon!

Kimberley
Re: contact details [message #14664 is a reply to message #14663] Wed, 09 July 2008 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ang57
Collegian
Kimberley,

The email address is info@wspirates.com

New players are always welcome.
We train every Tuesday and Thursday night (7.30pm) at Craik Park , Austral. Your husband is more than welcome to come down and introduce himself. The coaches and players would be more than happy to answer any questions he has.
Re: contact details [message #14683 is a reply to message #14663] Sat, 12 July 2008 02:59 Go to previous message
Coach T is currently offline  Coach T
Hall of Fame
The Coach
Hi Kimberley,

I have just tried the email link on the website and it worked okay...no dramas though. We'd love for your husband to come down and get involved.

Angelo has posted the training times and days, etc, and if you need any other info in the short term my mobile is 0414 605 571

Look forward to speaking with you and or your husband soon.

Ian Taylor
(Head Coach)
Previous Topic: Cant log in!
Next Topic: How to embed Youtube video's?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jun 25 10:20:11 GMT 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00785 seconds